PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THEN COMPLETE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM TO DECLARE THAT YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE WITH THEM.
The definitions below shall have the following meaning attached to them:-
‘The client refers to you the client making this booking and your guests.
‘The company’ refers to service provider, bedazzled photo booth.
‘The venue’ refers to the place the client has chosen for the location of the booth hire.
‘Loading’ includes loading and unloading of all equipment required by the company into and out of the venue.
This document is in addition to the agreements made on the booking form and together these two documents form the basis of the hire contract. Thus by completing the booking form and securing the contract by payment of a reservation fee, the client agrees to enter into a contract of hire with the Company and be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein for the duration of the contract.
DEPOSIT FEE AND PAYMENT OF BALANCE
At the time of booking a £100 deposit will be taken, with full balance due 2 weeks before the booked date if paying by cheque. Or cash on the night prior to us setting up. The deposit fee is non- refundable. A receipt for each payment will be given. Payments are accepted by cheque made payable to Hayley Shaw, or cash, but please do not send cash through the post.
- For safety reasons please note the maximum number of persons within the photo booth at any one time is 5.
- No food or drink should be taken into or consumed within the photo booth.
- Smoking is forbidden within or close to the photo booth.
- Any damage to the interior/exterior of the photo booth must be paid in full.
- Please do not leave any presents and/or valuables in or near the photo booth, as we take no responsibility for any lost or damaged items.
VENUE AND LOCATION
It is the Clients responsibility to ensure
- The company is provided with the correct address information for the venue.
- The venue agrees to the company attending for the duration of the loading times and hire period. Where required the company is happy to liaise with the venue.
- The venue allows reasonable access for loading and suitable parking once the booth and equipment has been loaded.
- Where parking is charged for, the client will be liable for all reasonable and unavoidable parking charges.
- A table is required to position the prop box.
- If you require a guest book a separate small table will also be required, we often find the booth attracts a queue so you will need to consider positioning us somewhere that has space for a line of happy people.
The company will require
- Access to the venue for unloading approximately 2 hours before the hire period is due to commence, and 1 hour after the hire period is due to end including any idle time agreed.
- An area of at least 2.5 m x 2 m to operate the booth within. This area should be a level, solid surface with protection from the elements to all sides and above.
- An electrical 13amp socket located within 3 metres of the booth.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
The hire period will commence and finish at the times agreed on the booking form.
- If for any reason the company is not able to commence at the agreed time due to reasons beyond its control, including and not limited to, poor access to the venue, denied or delayed access to the venue, or client running behind schedule, the company will keep to the agreed end time for hire.
- If the venue decides to bring forward the end time of the clients event and thus results in a reduction to the running time of the photo booth this shall also be deemed beyond the company’s control.
- The company will make reasonable endeavours to attend the client’s event. Where circumstances make this impractical or dangerous, including and not limited to, severe adverse weather, traffic delays or vehicle breakdown, the company will contact the client and/or the venue as early as possible and offer of full refund will be made. This will be the limit of the company’s liability in these circumstances.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Should you wish to extend the booking times either on the night or beforehand, this is available at £50 per hour.
- Unless the performance and preparation you receive was misleading to what was advertised, in accordance with trading standards no part or full refunds will be made. This includes lack of attendants by guests, or unreasonable expectations from the client.
- The company reserves the right to capture and reproduce any events that happen during the event unless requested beforehand.
- The company and any assistants will conduct themselves in a professional manner throughout.
FAIR USE AND CHILD POLICY
During the event, guests will be able to visit the booth as many times as they wish. In the event there are children present who wish to use booth, they must be accompanied by an adult. The company will use its discretion if it feels any one guest is monopolizing or causing delays in the booth’s operation. You always get one poser!
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
The company’s Staff has a right to work in an environment safe from abuse or threatening behaviour. This includes any abuse or threatening behaviour to any of our staff or abuse of the booth or booth equipment. Any instance of abuse, threats or violence towards staff or equipment will result in termination of the hire immediately, and where deemed necessary, contact will be made with the police. This applies equally to the client, their guests and any other persons attending the event. It is understood that if any equipment or persons are in threat of damage or injury, the bedazzled photo booth must cease until the client has resolved the threat and full payment is still requested.
By accepting the bedazzled terms and conditions:
I agree to all the above listed terms.
I grant permission to the bedazzled photo booth, its representatives and employees to use any photographs of myself and/or my guests, in conjunction with their business. I authorise bedazzled photo booth, its assignees and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and /or electronically.
I agree that bedazzled photo booth may use such photographs of me and/or my guests, with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including such purposes as publicity, marketing, illustrations, advertising, and web content. Whether published or not, I agree that I am submitting all material gained at my event without any expectation or reimbursement, monetary or otherwise.
I have read, understand and accept the above statements.
Thank you for your co-operation
I have read the above and sign to indicate my agreement of the booking regulations and conditions of service:
A signed copy of this document will be returned to you.